With the help of simulation programmes, geographical information systems and databases, we analyse and visualise environmental phenomena and thus develop tools for our customers.
In many cases, simulations help to better understand the complex relationships and are therefore used to develop a basis for decision-making. Simulations often also contribute to the optimisation of solutions. In addition to a careful processing of the data basis, the development of a conceptual model and the correct choice of numerical methods is paramount. Simulation goes far beyond the mere use of a computer programme and requires a lot of expertise. Simultec AG has acquired this knowledge in more than 30 years of experience. The following simulations are carried out:
- Groundwater simulations (flow, mass transport, heat propagation)
- Pollutant dispersion in the air (accidents, mesoscale models)
- Hydrological models (precipitation / runoff models, soil water balance models)
- Hydraulic simulations (flow, material and heat propagation)
- Electromagnetic fields from power lines
- CFD simulations (combustion furnaces)